I used to say, "I would do anything to lose weight, except diet and exercise..." I thought I was funny!
I LOST 20 POUNDS!!!
Well, technically I lost 19.8, but I'm going to round up! I lost the most in February, I kinda slacked off since I got back from the wedding! But I'm still pretty excited about my overall results!
Counting calories is pretty tough, and not really all that fun at all. I had a friend tell me, "You know what is easier than counting calories... NOT counting calories!" Boy is he right! Not counting is 10000x easier. But counting calories is the biggest eye opener I have ever had. I used to eat WAY too much in a day. I learned through this program that I don't really need a lot of food to get me through the day. I need a cup of cherrios and a banana for breakfast, a sandwich and some carrots and and apple for lunch, and maybe a frozen Weight Watchers dinner for dinner! I don't have to have deserts, I don't have to eat snacks all day long, and I don't have to eat right before I go to bed.
My workouts have been really good too! I used to go to the gym for a half hour and hop on a bike and feel satisfied about my workout. Now I know how to really work out, and I'm excited to keep up a good work out habit for the rest of my life.
My take-away from this program is that living healthy is a life changing decision. If I can study my scriptures every day, then I can work out everyday. Its just one of those daily things! Eating healthy is hard, and I'm going to have bad days here and there, but I can't just stop eating healthy! I am determined to keep it up forever!!!
Now that I have said all that about healthy food, I really must admit that more than anything right now I want a soda. It has been... 54 days since I last had a soda. So I can't decide if I want to wait until next Wednesday and make it an even 60, or if I want to go to Horkelys right now and get a big ol cherry coke!

1 comments:
Way to go Tara!!! You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment