Wednesday, March 14

Distracted

Today I finished the last part I can do for my mission papers. The only thing left is my physical on Friday and my dental appointment on Monday. I guess you can say I have been a little distracted with other things to focus on school. And let me tell you, school is the LAST thing I want to be thinking about right now. This has been the worst week because my health program is due. We have been working on it all semester and its due on Friday, and I'm kinda freaking out! But hopefully we will get it done tomorrow! And I have a big Calc 2 exam this week, and since I missed two lectures last week, I should be spending my time studying what I missed and figuring things out, but I just can't focus.


My roommate took pictures of me today so I would have a cute one to send in with my papers. She is like a professional photographer, and wouldn't let me pay her, so I took her out to pizza. Since it is pi day, we decided to go to pizza pie cafe! So clever, right?!

Then after that I came home and decided to start working on my huge to-do list of homework. But here's how it happened. We put in August Rush to listen to while we all do homework, I do about 6 problems, and then our FHE brother comes over. Then he leaves, I do one more problem, and Bri comes home. Then she leaves, the movie ends, and we put in The Day After Tomorrow. We wanted something with action and a cute boy! While trying to watch this movie and do homework, this thought popped into my head...

Look at your homework, now look at Jake Gyllenhaal, now back to your homework, now back to Jake. Sadly, your homework isn't Jake. :/

When I said that I laughed and decided that I was so funny and that it was worth blogging about.

Sadly, my homework isn't Jake :(


Next on our list of movies to watch is October Sky, Prince of Persia, and Source Code!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...