This is my best friend. Her name is Bri. I thought I would write a blog about her today!
Brianna Malone is by far the funniest person in the world! I honestly just feel bad for people who aren't friends with her. She just makes me laugh like no one else! Last night she was saying how funny our lives are and how we should have our own reality TV show. I think it would be a big hit! Also I have been thinking about making a twitter account just for #StuffBriSays. I think it would get at least a million followers!!!
Anyway, the funniest thing happened today and I wanted to put it on facebook but decided it was so funny it deserved its own blog. I got home after classes today and decided I would take a little nap. Then Bri comes into our room just as I'm lying down. So we start talking and I'm basically asleep when she asks me when my alarm is set to go off. I tell her 3:30, to which she replies, "UGH, Tara my lab starts at 3:15!" So what, I'm supposed to set my alarm early so that we will wake up at the same time so she can go to her lab! What the heck Bri! So we laugh and laugh about that for a little, and then she decides that she shouldn't take a nap, because if she did she would just be mad to have to wake up and go to Chem Lab. So she tells me we have to get up. "I'm not going to go to sleep, so wake up! Lets go do something!" What the heck Bri! I just really wanted a nap, and she wouldn't let me.
Basically it made us laugh a lot! When I read it back though its not as funny as when it was happening. Sorry if you think its really lame and just wasted your time reading about it!
I wish I could remember every funny thing Bri has said, because you would all just die laughing. Well at least I think you would. Maybe one day we will make that TV show we have been planning and you all can enjoy how hilarious we are! I think our little conversation before my almost nap today totally could have been on a show like Seinfeld, Friends, Happy Endings, or any other show of friends that just do nothing! We are the best! Also we make up awesome songs, like one we call "Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!"
She is working hard to get me married off to some Idaho boy so I won't go on my mission and stay here in Rexburg. Her words are, "Its fine by me, if you never leave!!!" Sorry to break it to you Bri, but I'm off to Indiana here shortly! But its all good, because we have plans of living together in San Diego when I get off my mish. She is going to be a sports trainer for the Chargers and I am going to be the CEO at one of the hospitals down there, and we are going to have this sweet apartment! Thats if she passes her classes this semester!
p.s. The title is a pun. Sometimes I call her that! lol


0 comments:
Post a Comment