Did I mention that I love this year! I'm pretty sure I will always look back at the year 2012 and think, "Ya, that was my favorite!" So many good things have happened, and so many are yet to come! One really really exciting thing is happening THIS WEEK!!!
My whole life everything I have learned about in church has led me up to this week. All the primary songs, the YW activities, the Relief Society lessons... and everything else has led me up to enter the temple! And today, I got my temple recommend!!! It seems a little unreal, but at the same time, its been 20 years in the making, so I think its time! I just could not be more excited!!!
Other things about this year that I just can't wait for!!!
June- California trip with my entire family! Disneyland here I come!!!
July- Graduate from college! NBD! One Bachelors degree coming up!
August- 21st birthday!!! My mom said we might have to take another trip to Cali! I'm down with that.
September 12th- Enter the MTC!
October- GO TO INDIANA!!! (I think that one is my favorite!)
So yeah, I just love this year!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment