Tuesday, May 8

Note to Self...

Dear Sewing Teacher,
I know that my pillow case isn't good, but please grade me nicely! I understand that the main portions edge should line up with the hems edge, and I know that mine is about 2 inches off, but sewing is really hard! Please be nice!!!

Dear Devotional,
I'm sorry that I don't attend very often, but today I had to stay on campus anyway, so I decided to come and listen! I'm actually really excited for devo today!

Dear Roommate Bri,
Thank you for being the coolest person in the whole world! Sorry that I complain about a ton of things, and I promise that I don't complain on purpose to make you help me. But I do really appreciate it when you help me! Like when you made my breakfast smoothie this morning, it meant a lot!

Dear Chocolate Blueberry Shake,
You are my most favorite thing in the world. Who would have thought that blueberry yogurt, blueberrys, slimfast (for the chocolate factor), ice and milk would make such a great breakfast drink! I'm a huge fan!

Dear Temple,
I think you already know this, but I love you! Saturday was the most perfect day in the world, and I can't wait to go again... today! After my exam I am going straight to the Rexburg Temple, and I could not be more excited!

Dear Nutrition Exam,
Please be nice! I know I haven't really been doing my homework or the readings for your class... but I do pay attention in class, and I'm hoping thats all it takes to do well on the test.

Dear School,
I know I haven't been putting in a lot of time into you lately. The whole getting my mission call and going to the temple have been a little distracting. I promise for the next 4 weeks I will focus really hard... and then I will take a week off and go to Disneyland! Until then... I promise to focus!

Dear Bowling Class,
I thought the class was supposed to teach me how to bowl better. Before we started instruction, I bowled a 118. But yesterday after I applied all that I have learned in class to my bowling, I bowled an 89... I feel like something is wrong with these numbers!  

Dear Roommates,
Thank you guys for all the nice facebook statuses about how awesome I am! You guys are just so nice! I don't know what I did to deserve roommates as awesome as you guys are!!!

Dear Arizona,
I miss you already, and all the people in you too! As much as I love Idaho, I'm getting REALLY excited to move back to you in July! I have a feeling that its going to be a great summer!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...