I love weekends like this! Weekends that make me forget all together that I'm going to school. Weekends that remind me just how awesome my friends are. Weekends that make me remember what its like to have lots of fun!
The weekend started on Friday at exactly 5:30. I had a tutoring appointment at 5:15, but the guy never showed up, so I waited for him for 15 minutes and then turned in a no-show report and officially started my weekend! I went over to Tamazine's house and she made me a delicious dinner. Then we went to see the movie Mirror Mirror. Then when I got home that night I caught up on all my TV shows! Gotta love Hulu!!!
Saturday was just great! I originally planned on spending the whole day in the library, but when it came time to do that, I just really didn't want to! I had to go to the sewing lab and my friend Tamazine thought it would be fun to accompany me! The two of us went together and she kept me company as I cut out the fabric for my shirt. I'm so nervous to sew a shirt, its going to be sew hard! (that was a pun! lol) After that Tamazine and I hung out together the rest of the day. When Bri got off work the three of us and my roommate April all went to Idaho Falls and had a party!!! We went to Denny's for dinner and I had some of the best pancakes in the world! Then we went to the mall, Ross, and Target! It may seem like a really lame night, but for four girls who are stuck in Rexburg where the coolest place to go is Wally World, those stores were pretty awesome!!! Then Tamazine decided to go with us to church in the morning, so we just decided to have a sleepover. We pulled out three different mattresses and lined them up and watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. Such a fun night!
Sunday was another great and relaxing day! Church was amazing, and then I took a nap on one of the mattresses in the living room! Then I had some old friends come over, well they weren't old... they are my age... and I guess we are still friends... so really I just had friends come over! It had just been a while since I have seen them, hence the reason I called them old! haha. Then a friend of mine called me and we talked for a while, we tried to skype/facetime but technology seems to hate us. Luckily our phones worked, and that was just as good! I just love talking on the phones! Texting is super fun, I'm a huge fan as you may recall from this post, but talking on the phone is just so much greater!!! Then after we talked I came to the living room and my roommate and I started Emperors New Grove. Unfortunately I feel asleep pretty early and didn't even get to watch it.
Then I woke up today, really late! Almost in a panic at first, until I remembered that I didn't have school and really didn't have a reason I had to get out of bed. So I had a super lazy morning, wrote in my journal and just listened to music. Then when Bri woke up we went to Costa Vida for breakfast, but since it was 1:00, we counted it as lunch! Then Tamazine and I went to the duck pond and went for a walk, then we made some pizza rolls (with string cheese and pepperoni in crescent rolls). Then I basically destroyed her at a game of Monopoly, and then we made desert rolls, with chocolate chips and marshmallows in crescent rolls! Then we went to see The Lucky One!
Basically, I hate that I have to do homework now and go to school in the morning... I'm not looking forward to the next two weeks because I have SO much to do before I leave for Cali! But it will all be worth it...
And now, to end this blog... a video of what I learned how to do recently!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment