Sunday, March 17

March 11, 2013


I'm gonna be a grandma!!! Sister Guy is training her own little baby! I'm gonna have a grand-daughter, I'm so excited!!! haha.... oh.... and another daughter of my own! I'm training again too. I don't know where I'm going yet, we will find that out at our transfer meeting this week, but I will be leaving Lafayette and opening a new area with a new greenie! Lets just say I am only kinda sorta freaking out!!!

This week has been an interesting one. We did two exchanges, and I left the area for both of them. Sister Guy just took over Lafayette without even a blink of the eye, and she did such a good job its insane! And I went to the 2nd ward, and then I went to Fishers. That was the first time I have ever been doing work outside of Lafayette... and oh man is it different. I talked with about 3 people in 2 hours... that was hard! Everyone in Fishers is rich and has jobs and isn't home or won't answer their door. So the exchange was a long day, and it made it that much better to get back to my area. That night in my area we tracted for about an hour and talked with so many people! I love Lafayette... I'm so sad to be leaving it and all of the people here that I love! 

We had a special sisters training this week! It was crazy because there were so many sisters there, and I know that its just going to get bigger and bigger. We had a good time talking about self esteem and how we are good missionaries even though we are too emotional and lots of other really girly stuff! It was kinda funny because the Assistants were there and I'm pretty sure they were mostly just embarrassed... Sisters are built differently than Elders... thats for sure! 

Also on my exchange I went to a youth fireside about preparing for missionary work and I was on a panel with other missionaries and we talked about how great the work is. That was really fun! I have seen what this mission age change has done to the mission but I forget that it is affecting all aspects of the church. The youth really are being asked to step up, these young men can go to the temple when they are 18, and that is just really cool and crazy! Also it is affecting how the ward council is running. We are all about using the missionaries, because there are going to be so many of us! Its exciting to see the changes!!!

Well everybody, my mission president just let us know that we can email friends and family, so if I have friends out there that want to write to me but can't afford stamps, please send me an email, and I will for sure be able to get back to you! I love you so much!!!

Sister Cordner!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...