Monday, August 12

July 15, 2013

So... drum roll everyone..... sometimes I make things more dramatic than they need to be! haha, I am getting transferred!!! As sad as it will be to leave Indy 1st, I'm really excited for the next area! I'm still thinking it will be YSA, but you never know. I try to read the Assistants but they are kinda hard. We talked with them last night at a fireside and they both just do the... oh yea, maybe... umm... and we don't know whats going to happen. But I do know that my best friend and MTC companion Sister Pitcher just got called to be a sister trainer leader, and when the Assistant asked me for my opinion on transfers, I told him that we should be together. And so far everything else I suggested for transfers has occurred  so I'm hoping that we get to be together. But if not I know who the other leaders are, and whoever my companion, I know she will be amazing! Mostly I'm just excited to work with someone who knows what she is doing and is willing to be obedient and work hard! I can't wait!!! 

This week I had some amazing exchanges. I love working with the other sisters. We had a blast in North Vernon and in Seymour Indiana. These cities are so small and yet there is so much work to do down there! I love working with Hoosiers with no teeth living in trailers and talking about how good God is. (I even got a wristband from one of them that says "God is Good.") I love it so much! Indiana is just about the coolest place in the world to serve. I love it here so much!!!

I don't have a ton to say, this week just flew by. We stayed busy teaching and finding people. We have three investigators right now that are 17 year olds boys.... don't ask me why I'm teaching all these teenagers, but I am, and its been fun! Tonight we are teaching one about the Law of Chastity... fun stuff!!! I love being a missionary! 

I love you all tons, have a great week, and I will be sure to tell you all about where I go and who I'm with next week! Love ya, 


Sister Cordner

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...