Thursday, May 29

#SLCBucketList

Memorial day weekend is over, which means that it is officially summer time!!! I am absolutely in love with the summer, and I have been looking forward to this for a long time! A summer where I can just play! Yes I still have to go to work and be an adult, but in the evenings and on the weekends, I plan on having the time of my life! And I have been telling myself I want to do all of these things, but haven't really been keeping track. So I'm going to make a Salt Lake City Bucket List and start checking things off! I did my first Bucket List item last week and I went to a Bees game! It was so much fun and I'm sure that that will not be the last game I go to!



Other ideas for what I want to do this summer:


  • See Animals Inside Out (Its like Body World for animals!)
  • Go to an outdoor movie in the park! 
  • Go to the museum of natural curiosity in Thanksgiving Point
  • See the Spiral Jetty
  • Have a picnic in Liberty Park, and go for a ride in the paddle boats
  • Go to Lagoon
  • Go on a few hikes
  • Go to a soccer game at Rio Tinto Stadium
  • Sleep by the pool -a lot! 

I think with my already busy list of things to do this summer I will be pretty busy:

  • 4th of July in Colorado
  • Keri's Bridal Shower
  • Elder's Quorum Appreciation Activity that I get to help plan!!!
  • Keri's Wedding!!!!
  • Church softball every Thursday
  • The SLC Corporate Games! (Sutter Physician Services softball team!!!)
  • FHE
  • Institute
So here's to a busy and SUPER fun summer ahead of me! Lets just say... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like lots of fun!!! My list would not be any where near as fun as yours. However mine has spencer getting baptized June 21st

Tara said...

Well it helps that I'm 22, single and have no kids. But Spencer getting baptized is more exciting than anything I'm doing all summer long! That makes me so so so happy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...