Monday, May 12

Wanted...

Am I really posting two days in a row!? Its like I'm in college again!!! How fun is this!

Okay, I am in need of something, anything, to keep me from being a boring person. I need a hobby. But heres the thing, it can't just be any hobby... I have a very particular list of what it must fulfill, or really its a list of what I don't want!

It can't cost a lot of money, because I have a bad "hobby" already of spending way to much!
It can't be so addicting that I don't do anything else. I love reading, but when I am in the middle of a book I become the most unsocial person ever. My roommates were so excited when I finished Divergent because they said, "Yay, we get to see Tara again!"
It can't be too time consuming, I just need something to do after I get home from work before I decide to go out to do something else.
It can't be running... because I hate running.
It can't be crafty, because I'm not a crafty person.
And it has to be fun! I don't want to start something just to be bored of it.

I haven't been on pinterest since I've been home from my mission. I'm too scared I will waste the rest of my life on that thing (like I did in college!) I also haven't started watching any of my old TV shows. Can you believe it.... Tara, not watching TV! Its like a whole new me! But seriously, I haven't picked up Grey's Anatomy or Glee, I haven't turned on American Idol, and I have no clue whats going on in Castle. I saw a few episodes when I first got home and they were engaged, and that was fun... but not enough for me to keep watching. I kinda lost interest in TV... maybe one day it will come back! That is so unlike Tara!

So because of my lack of TV watching, no homework, and me trying my hardest to not waste my life away on the internet... and tons of time after work... I need to do something. My life cannot be just work and blah. Its gotta be work and then FUN! Don't get me wrong, I have lots of fun, but like my last post said, its mostly on the weekend. What can I do during the week to keep me entertained! Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!!

Luckily I did just get a new calling. I'm going to be the Relief Society Activities Leader, so that will give me lots to do I'm sure! And on top of that church softball starts this week. I can't even express how excited I am about that!!! But that will only be once a week... so I need more! Ideas please???

T

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...