Five years ago today.... I did it! I graduated High School.
I don't know if any of you ever feel "stuck" at an age... but for the longest time I felt stuck at the age 18. I graduated high school, had a fun summer, turned 18, and moved to college. Then for the next five years I have kinda continued to feel like an 18 year old. I know I'm supposed to be an adult and all but I still feel like I am that 18 year old kid who just moved out of her parents house. But then I guess when I look back on the last five years of my life I kinda have accomplished quite a bit.
I have lived in 4 states in the last 5 years. With a total of 14 apartments. (Thats a lot of moving around!)
I bought a car.
I went through the temple and made Sacred Covenants with Heavenly Father!
I graduated college.
I served a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Got my call to Indy!
Mission picture!
Last day in the mission!
I landed a sweet career with Sutter Health.
And I have probably spent a few hundred dollars at Costa Vida along the process!
(These nachos are my favorite part of life!)
And I have probably changed my hair color more than anything else! Notice in the pictures, haha!
Well, here's to a great 5 years and even better ones ahead!!! Maybe I will start to feel older than 18 one of these days... but feeling this way is more fun than being a grown up anyway, so I'm okay with staying in this mindset!
![]() |
| Brianna's birthday |
![]() |
| Yellowstone with Gaby |
| Meeting my cute nieces (only one is pictured but I have a total of 6 wonderful girls!!!) |
| Going to Nauvoo! |
| Spontaneous road trip to Cali after graduation! |
| Vacation in Disneyland |
![]() |
| Snowboarding with my bestie!!! |
#ILoveMyLife









0 comments:
Post a Comment