Wednesday, August 3

I Just Wanted A Donut

Dear Prison Break,
I know you started like 6 years ago, and I just now got into you, but I wanted to tell you... I love you! And Michael!

Dear Plasma Center,
Thanks for the $20, but you like REALLY hurt me yesterday when you nicked my vein and made me bruise. Like I was on the verge of crying it hurt so bad! Just try to be better at not bruising me next time! Please and Thank You!!!

Dear Tangled,
I'm pretty sure you will forever be my favorite movie! I can watch you 5 times in a row while I'm working and still never get tired of you.

Dear Arizona,
Do you realize a week from TODAY I will be home! Get Excited!

Dear Best Friends, (Amy, Staci and Morgan)
9 more days until the 4 of us can spend a whole week together in Cali! Like honestly... It will be the best vacation in the history of great vacations!

Dear California,
Please be prepared for the coolest 4 girlys showing up on my birthday. Also please have nice weather so that my vacation can be heavenly!

Dear Stomach,
Will you please start feeling better... it would be much appreciated.

Dear Health Center,
I'm sorry I complain each morning that I have to go to work... I really do love working, I just hate waking up during the summer when all my roommates are still asleep.

Dear Brinley,
I wish I could meet you. Don't grow up too fast okay, I don't want to meet you when you are graduating!

Dear Exercise,
I know we haven't been getting together as much as I planned, but since I am now competing with my co-workers to see who exercises the most, you better believe I will be hitting up the gym later today!

Dear Stores,
I need a bathing suit. When I go shopping on Saturday, will you please have cute ones that fit me and are not super expensive! Thanks!

Dear 5 o'clock,
You are my favorite part of the day, and I wish you would come a little bit faster each day!!!

um, thats all for now...
p.s. If you can name the show that the title is from, you win!

1 comments:

Angell said...

I wish I could tell you that Brinley won't grow up too fast, but she is growing up too fast!!! We miss you! Have a fun Arizona trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...