Wednesday, August 10

Tar Cord

At work, there are a lot of things that need my signature. When I started working here almost two years ago, I was really good at signing my name so everyone knew it was mine. Every letter was thought out and in the best cursive I could.

T A R A C O R D N E R

I remember comparing my moms signature to my dads, who knew what my dads said, but it was obvious that my moms name was Kelly Cordner...

As I started signing more and more things, and as days got busier and busier, I couldn't keep up with all the demands of signing every letter in my name. I would look at the Doctors signature, and they have some scribble that kinda, maybe, just a little bit, looks like their initials. If doctors are doctors and they can scribble, than I, being a receptionist, can also scribble.

Today I took a good look at my new scribbled signature I have been doing lately and realized that all I do is scribble out the last couple of letters. The rest of my name stays in tact, except for the last A in Tara and the NER in Cordner.

My name is now Tar Cord.
I just thought that was funny and decided to share it with the blogging world!!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

My name is "Lou Check-mark straight line." The R and I meld together to make a U. Vance is a giant check-mark for the V followed by a very long dash. I used to have perfect handwriting until I started taking class notes at BYU.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...