I have been wanting to blog for a while now... but I feel like there is nothing to blog about. I was telling my friend that my life has become wake up, go to work, come home, re-coup, go to sleep, repeat next day! I feel like my life is starting to be dull, so I need to find exciting things to happen to liven up my life again! Friday night I had fun for the first time in a while, and then on Saturday I went to Idaho Falls and bought myself a lot of STUFF!!! Like a lot of stuff! Now that I'm working full time, I am making a little bit more money, and I can afford to let myself go shopping every now and then! I got myself a new swimsuit, and some bath and body works stuff, and new shoes! It was the best!!!
I just finished packing today because I am taking off tomorrow for vacation!!! I am so excited! I haven't been on a real vacation in about 2 years, since right before I came to college! Last time I went...
I got a little sunburned! YIKES!!!
But I'm going again with my best friend Morgan! Hopefully Amy will be able to go too!!! Staci can't, and it kind of bummed me out, but I understand!
Anyway, this is all I have been thinking about since like... April! This is going to be the best birthday ever! I can't believe I am going to be a 20 year old! SO CRAZY!!!
Sorry that this blog is like super lame! My life is turning into a super lame life, which is why I am just SO EXCITED to get out of Rexburg and get the party started! I am just afraid that when I come back, my life will be super lame again until school starts again in January. Gosh I hope not! I guess if it does, I can always treat myself to some more awesome shopping trips in IF!!!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment