What is it like being 20?
Its. Like. Heaven!
Its like sleeping in...
Its like showering in a shower with two heads! (Which by the way is very luxurious.)
Its like going to the pool and tanning.
Its like going to the beach and tanning.
Its like taking fun roadtrips and listening to my favorite music!
Its like playing card games with my mom all day long!
Its like WINNING card games all day long! (hahahaha)
Its like watching TLC and Chopped!
Its like going to the spa!
Its like being on vacation! Oh wait, its exactly like being on Vacation!!!
On my 20th birthday, my parents had planned to let me go to California with some of my best friends. I had been planning on the vacation of a lifetime since about April... but some things changed last minute. It ended up being just me and my mom, and let me tell you, it was the BEST VACATION EVER!!! My mom and I had so much fun! We got there Friday evening and just took the night to chill. Saturday we went to the Outlet mall and got some fun things! Then we went to the movies and saw The Help! Sunday we just chilled, we watched a lot of Chopped and just hung out and played games. Monday we went to the spa and the beach, Tuesday we spent a lot of time by the pool, Wednesday the beach again, and Thursday the pool again! It was all about spending time in the sun! I really didn't even get all the burned, just tan! (kinda!) Thursday afternoon we drove back and my mom is on her way back to Cali right now for a cousins wedding. I am just chilling in my parents house right now waiting for Kyle and his daughter to come over! This morning I went out by our pool and finished reading my book! Even though I'm not in Cali, I'm still on vacation!!!
I have a feeling that being 20 is going to be the best year for me! I am super excited for two main parts of this year. 1) I am going to get my bachelors degree this year. 2) I am going to get my MISSION CALL this year!!! Like I said, I think being 20 is going to be the best year EVER!!!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment