Today I went to the Museum of Idaho and saw the Bodies exhibit, and then I went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair!!! Can you say... BEST DAY EVER!!!
The Bodies exhibit was amazing! My favorite part was the fetal development! It was so so so cool!
But the fair was for sure the best part of the day!!! Rhiannon and I got the wristband to ride all the rides! We had such a godo time spinning and flipping upside down! The fair played some of the best music, and had the best/most disgusting food ever! I had a fried bread taco, which was so good! And a tiger ear! Oh My Gosh, I was so in love with all that food! It was so so so good! After some rides and food, we watched this comedian guy, and he was pretty funny! And then we rode some more rides, and ate some more food! I didn't see any of the animals or the rodeo, but I was totally fine with that! I just like riding the rides and eating the food!
Here is Rhiannon and I on the swings ride! We rode this one twice!!! 
I wish everyday could be a day off spent at the fair! Too bad I have to head back off to work tomorrow. :(
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment