Monday, September 26

"I wish someone would update their blog!"

My roommate said that to me a couple of days ago... I guess I have been a blogger slacker lately! Its just that there isn't too much going on besides work! I thought maybe I could update you all briefly with whats been going on though...

All my shows started again last week, so that has kept me very busy! I'm really excited about Greys this season! Also for Castle, Glee, Modern Family, Happy Endings, The Office, Community, and Bones!!! Wow, I have way too many shows!

Today I have been listening to Stereo Hearts on repeat basically... all day long! I think my co-workers might have gotten annoyed with the repeat of the song in my office, and the fact that I was singing it all day long too!

Today is also Preston Hatch's birthday, so shout out to Elder Hatch! HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!

I did laundry today... I hate doing laundry.

FHE is in about 40 minutes, I'm excited because my group seems pretty fun, but I have to go to the grocery store after that, and finish folding my laundry, and watch Castle, so I hope that FHE isn't too long tonight.

I got a new bottle of Smart Water that I have been using around the apartment. Last semester I told my roommate Bri that I wanted to drink more water, so she would pay attention to when my bottle was empty and she would refill it for me and put it in the fridge. I wish she was still here. :(

Pay day was a few days ago, and working 40 hours a week is my new favorite thing ever!!!! Even though I'm still not making a ton per hour, the amount of hours I am working makes up for it! Yay for having money to spend... I think I'm going to buy new clothes, thats better than wasting it all at Taco Bell.

I had Costa Vida again today... I think I'm addicted.

My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts and every note... oh oh... make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo.... (The song is still stuck in my head.)

Oh and I am in love with Adam Levine! He is so gorgeous!

K, I think thats all... Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comments:

nattapatta said...

Tara.... You make my life happy! Thank you for updating your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...