Wednesday, September 7

Where'd it go?

So in the summer, the wards are a little bit messed up. My ward wasn't meeting, so I went to the 4th ward. I didn't see my bishop all summer so I didn't pay my tithing. Instead I have a sticky note on my computer that I have been adding up all the tithing money I owe, so when my ward is back I can pay it. Well I was looking up what I owe, and I can't imagine that I made all that money this summer. By the looks of it, I should have made quite the little fortune this summer, working 40 hours hours a week for almost 2 months adds up! And yet, looking at my bank account, I have nothing! I just don't understand! Okay, I do... maybe this has something to do with the fact that I can spend money like a teenager with daddy's credit card! Most of it is spent on doing things too, not even on stuff! I spend money to go to the movies, to go to dinner, to go to Idaho Falls... The last time I bought myself something just to have something was the aloe vera lotion I got after my trip to the salon (See This Blog Post). I don't really know what I wanted to accomplish in writing this blog, besides just complaining about my poor-ness. One day I will be better at saving more money! Until then, I think I'm just going to be a "starving college student" for the next 11 months of my life.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...