I just finished reading another Nicholas Sparks book! The Lucky One is so so so good!!! I would recommend reading it if you haven't. The reason I started reading it is because they are making a movie on it, and Zac Efron is going to be the lead. So the whole time I read it, I thought about him, and how awesome the movie is going to be. Then after I finished it, I decided I needed to watch some Zac movies! Last night Tamazine came over, and we watched him in Carlie St. Cloud!
Then today I watched 17 again...
And now I am currently watching Hairspray!
Anyway, I'm kind of in love with this man! I might be watching some HSM later today too! hahaha, its just one of those weekends! Here is a sneak peek of him in The Lucky One. Logan Thibault, back from war, and ready to find the girl who saved his life in Iraq! I can't wait!!! I just hope the movie comes out before I leave for my mission!

6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment