Thursday, June 21

Dear Life...

Dear Life,
Have I told you lately... that I love you.... But really, you are just so good to me! I don't remember a time when I loved you more! So thanks!!!

Dear Stupid Shirt that I'm Sewing,
I have told you lately how much I dislike you! The worst thing ever was spending two hours in the lab Tuesday, just to come in Wednesday and redo everything I did on Tuesday... and then to top it off was today when I spent 40 minutes sewing on a sleeve that was inside out. That was just great, NOT!

Dear Nutrition Book,
I'm not sure why I left you home today, think of all the homework I could have gotten done if only I had brought you on campus today. Now I'm gonna have to do homework tonight at home. Yuck!

Dear July 20th,
You are a day that I have been looking forward to since, well about September 10, 2009 (My first day of school!) Everything I have been doing for the past three years leads up to you, and I just can't wait to get my cap and gown on and finally say that I'm done!!!

Dear Kiwi Loco,
Am I hearing correctly, because I'm pretty sure you have been calling my name all day... maybe I just might have to pay you a visit on my way to Wally World tonight! Or not go to Walmart and have Kiwi Loco deliver!!!

Dear Rexburg Friends,
It has just recently hit me that I'm moving away from Rexburg in a month. This tiny town in Idaho is all I've known for the past three years, and I'm really sad to be moving away from it and from you!
(Yes, that means you Crystal Kearly!)

Dear iCalendar,
I'm pretty sure you are the greatest thing that has ever entered my life. I used to write everything down in a planner and had to carry it around with me everywhere I went, and since I already do carry around my Mac everywhere I go, having my planner/calendar on my laptop has been the best thing ever!

Dear Readers,
Sorry I'm so weird...

1 comments:

Crystol D. said...

FINALLY I have been mentioned!! frick, all i was asking for was a little love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...