First I want to start this blog by pointing out that one of the weirdest words there is is blog... just think about it. Kinda weird. Blog.
Anyway, I know I just wrote a blog yesterday night (I said that on the trip and my dad kept laughing about this.... apparently most people say last night, but not I, I say yesterday night!) but I decided to write another one right now. Today was supposed to be a horrible day. I was anticipating the beginning of a H-E-Double Hockey Sticks week (if ya know what I mean). Missing a whole week of school is supposed to be harder than this! But I got back yesterday, caught up on some homework, and felt a little at ease when I left this morning. First thing I did today was take a test. I missed three classes of lecture, so you think I wouldn't do too hot on the test, turnes out I got an 88!!! I would say thats pretty sweet for having just gotten back from Cali! Then I went to my classes and felt pretty good about where I was. A huge assignment that I thought was going to be due today has been pushed back til Friday, which means I will probably do it Thursday! Haha, no but really, that was a huge relief, and now I have a chance to meet with my teacher and go over it before I turn it in! So thats awesome. Also Econ actually kind of made sense today! There was calculus involved and I just love calculus!!! (that wasn't sarcastic either... I'm kinda a weirdy when it comes to Calc!) Then to make the day even better, Bri and I had Costa Vida! Now I'm just kicking it in my apartment for another hour until I tutor at 5, and then FHE tonight... and then after that who knows! I'm really not that far behind in hw, and I will have to stay late tomorrow to do some sewing, but thats not too bad! I am just really happy at the way today turned out to be, and felt like the whole entire world (or all 3 of you that read this blog) should know how great of a day it was!
On a side note, the semester is coming to a close soon. Its still 5 weeks away, but I know its going to fly by! I was reading all about graduation information today and its getting me so pumped, but so sad at the same time. College has been the best three years of my life, I really don't want it to end! (I want classes to end, but college experience to not end...) Also I made a goal at the beginning of the semester that still has yet to happen. I still have 5 weeks, but I'm thinking at this point it probably won't happen, so thats kinda a sad day. But oh well... what are you gonna do! (Maybe make more realistic goals!)
To close... Blog is a weird word. Today was supposed to be bad, but it wasn't. Only 3 people read my blog. I love college but am excited to be done with classes. I didn't get something I wanted. Until next time blog world....
T
7 years ago

2 comments:
Yet again no mention of me.... just thought I should point that out.. after I got you that gift of water and everything. boo haha :) love you
web + log = blog
Post a Comment