Patience is the capacity to endure delay,
trouble, opposition, or suffering without
becoming angry, frustrated, or anxious. It is
the ability to do God’s will and accept His
timing. When you are patient, you hold up
under pressure and are able to face adversity
calmly and hopefully. Patience is related to
hope and faith—you must wait for the Lord’s
promised blessings to be fulfilled.
You need patience in your everyday
experiences and relationships. You must be patient with all
people, yourself included, as you work to
overcome faults and weaknesses.
That paragraph was taken right out of Preach my Gospel. I may or may not be really impatient right now to go on my mission! My friend told me I needed to calm down and have more patience, and as much as I hate to admit this, I think he was right. Gosh I hope he doesn't read this post! hahaha...
In other news, the semester is coming to a quick close! I only have three more Monday's left!!! SO EXCITED!!! If I can just survive this crazy week, I think everything will go downhill. There is a test in Epi this week, which means I am tutoring A TON! Every single appointment I have is booked, and I'm thinking I need to add more appointments cuz more people have told me they need to meet with me this week. And Epi is going to end a week early because Brother Watson is leaving town, so that means I won't have to work at all during finals week, which is going to be AWESOME! I will be done with school on Wednesday, July 18th, and have two days to pack, and then on the 20th my parents will fly up and hang out with me until Graduation that night!!! What an exciting week that is going to be!!! Once again, I'm so impatient for it to come! It has been a long three years of school, and I just can't wait to have a little piece of paper proving my smartness to the world! YAY!!!
6 years ago

1 comments:
excellent. :) that is all
Post a Comment