Saturday, June 30

Is This Real Life?

I got this email yesterday and it got me kind of excited....

That's right! I'm a GRADUATE!!! (almost)

On another note, I love my job! This week has been pretty insane for Tara and the tutoring center! Usually I have about 7 maybe 8 appointments each week, and this week I had 18 appointments! At first I was freaking out about how much I had to work, but then I realized that this is the same amount that I used to work when I was a receptionist, so I should be able to pull it off this one week. I guess I have just been a little spoiled at only working an hour or two a day, I had forgotten how to work long days! But in all honesty I really love my job, helping people finally understand the material that they have been struggling with is so great! Some students have told me that in class I guess someone asked Brother Watson why he makes it so hard, and that the tutor (me) does it so much easier. And then I guess everyone in class was saying how good I was. Basically that just made my whole week! I love that I'm actually helping people! Its so much more rewarding than answering phones! 

Plus, tutoring gets me so excited to go on my mission. I know teaching on the mish will be a little different, since not everyone is just going to be like, "YES I GET IT NOW!"But if I can get a few people to listen to the spirit and know that they know it, that would all be worth it! Sometimes I just think about the people in Indiana right now and I just get so excited at the thought that I will be there teaching them in just a few more months! Man I am so impatient!

Anyway, real life is going just great, and I could not be more happy at where I'm at! As excited as I am for the future, I am really loving life right now! These next three weeks I am determined to live it up and have as much fun as I can before I leave Rexburg forever!!! 

1 comments:

hailey said...

Tara wow I am so PROUD of you! :) You honestly are one of the most amazing people I know.. you work so hard and are so strong in what you believe.. you deserve all of the happiness in the world. I LOVE you beautiful girl and wish I was there to watch you graduate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...