10 weeks ago from Thursday I got my mission call...
10 weeks from tomorrow I go into the MTC!!!
...I'm halfway gone... and I'm on my way, and I'm feeling, feeling, feeling this way... cuz you're halfway here but don't take too long... cuz I'm halfway gone, I'm halfway gone!!!
Okay, that was a little cheesy adding the Lifehouse lyrics like that, but thats how I feel! I'm halfway there!!! This has been a really long 10 weeks! The day I opened my call was the day I was ready to go into the MTC, and I had 20 weeks to wait! I guess they knew that I needed to have my patience tested! But now I only have 10 left, so I think if I could survive that first half and I can survive this last half! Plus this second half I won't have school and work, so hopefully it will be better!
Today has been just a great day! I woke up and did my study for my mission prep class and started singing my own, "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission." It's hard to fit the words Indianapolis Indiana in that song. Just imagine... "I'm glad they called me on my mission, to Indianapolis Indiana." I mean it kind of fits, but its just a little wordy! Darn that 10 syllable mission call name! lol. And that just kind of started off my day in a great way! Then I had mission prep which was awesome, but sad when I realized I only have 3 classes left! Then I went to sewing and sewed some zippers for my sample pieces! Its actually kinda fun!
And for the rest of the day... I have no tutoring appointments, so I'm gonna take a nap right now, then do my research for my final Comm project, then do some Econ, then study Nutrition, then take my Nutrition Exam... and then.... GIRLS NIGHT!!! We single ladies of the apartment 3407 have a fun filled evening with Noah from the Notebook, Landon from a Walk to Remember, and perhaps John from Dear John or Will from The Last Song! I'm kinda hoping we could do all 4! Oh how we just love Nicholas Sparks for bringing these guys into our lives!
In closing... I only have 10 more weeks. Today has been awesome! I love chick flick movies!!!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment