Wednesday, July 11

One More Week!!!

Dear life,

  • I am excited to finish school, but really bummed to be finishing my Mission Prep class. Seriously its been the best class I have ever had! The only good thing about this class ending is the fact that it means I am closer to going on my mission!
  • I am impatient (which we already knew) but now I'm getting envious. This kid in my mission prep class just got his call last week and he goes into the MTC before me! How is that fair?!
  • I have been super busy lately, and the only thing getting me through the craziness of finals, projects, and work is the fact that I will be a college graduate after this is over. I haven't had a break from school in 3 years, so I'm a little excited to be done!
  • I have a lot of fun things planned for this summer, like going to Colorado a couple times to see my brother, and going to Tucson to see Amy (that is if she will answer any of my calls, come on Amy!)
  • Amy just texted me saying she was going to call me soon, the timing was pretty insane! hahaha
  • I'm thinking buying the Justin Bieber CD last week was the smartest thing I have ever done! He is really helping me get through finals, and I know that he will help me get through packing up my room. I just love Justin Bieber!!! 
  • Besides school, summer, my mission, and JB, I don't have a lot of other things occupying my thoughts... or else this blog would be better and funnier. Let me think of something really funny to blog about..

Ya, I can't think of anything else. Oh well.

3 comments:

Crystol D. said...

McCreepy Creeper here..love you. But really nothing else to talk about?

Crystol D. said...

McCreepy Creeper here..love you. But really nothing else to talk about?

hailey said...

Tara you are so cute! Youre going to be the best missionary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...