So much has happened in the last little bit I feel like I have major catching up to do. Lets start with my last night in Rexburg, Idaho...
Thursday was probably one of the greatest days ever! I slept in, helped Crystal move into her storage unit, and then Bri and I played all day long!!! We went to Costa Vida (for the last time, and yes my heart did break a little), and then we just hung out together while we packed. That night all of us who finished our finals went to celebrate by doing a little bowling. We got nachos and french fries and bowled two games! It was so much fun spending that last little bit of time with my roommates. What a fantastic day!!!
Friday my mom came in early that morning, so I went to pick her up, and then the two of us worked all day long. I had a bunch of stuff that I had to get into the car, and then a lot of cleaning to do. Then it was about 3 so we went to lunch with Bri and Tyson, and then we headed to the BYUI Center. I took my mom on a small little tour of the campus where she took pictures of me in my cap and gown, and then I went and lined up. An hour and a half later, we walked into the auditorium while the graduation music was playing and everyone was looking at us. It was the coolest thing ever! The ceremony was so good, and it was such a good night! That moment when they called my name and I walked across the stage was so surreal, and so amazing! SO COOL!!!! After everything was done with Graduation my mom and I drove to Idaho Falls and slept there for the night.
Saturday we went to Utah and stayed the night in Orem, and then Sunday we drove all the way to Gilbert. Unfortunately, I had a sore throat and a cold those two days, so the road trip wasn't too much fun for me. But its over and all my stuff has been moved into the basement, and I officially live in Gilbert again!
Today has been my first day of summer since 2009, and let me tell you it has been fantastic! It started with unpacking and that was lame, but it got better! Even though nobody would go bowling with me, I still had things to do! We had Paradise Cafe for lunch, always a good choice, and then Keri and I got my car washed, went to see the Gilbert Temple, and went to the mall. I even got a slushie at QT! Brought me right back to my high school days!!! Now I am texting Amy trying to get her to come to Cali with me tomorrow, or even possible tonight! I want to go so bad, and now is really the only chance we have... hopefully her husband will soften his heart and let us go!
Other than possibly Cali in the next couple of days, I do have some awesome plans for the summer, and I am 100% ready to get this party started!!!




1 comments:
congrats on graduating tara! that is so awesome. hope you enjoy the rest of your time here before your mission! love ya girly!
Post a Comment