Thursday, July 5

Epiphany

Yesterday I just had the best evening with one my best friends Gaby! We watched a Chick Flick and ate little caesars pizza and drank orange soda! (Basically thats the definition of Gaby and Tara time!) Then once it got dark we drove up to the temple and parked the car where we can see most of Rexburg. We sat in the back of my car and watched the fireworks all over the city. This may seem dumb but I just feel that Gaby and I have the most profound and best conversations there are. While we were watching the fireworks and talking, I had the best epiphany ever! I just came to my senses about something thats been bugging me, and now I just feel great!!!

Also, Gaby and I are going to Yellowstone next Saturday, and I can hardly wait! Yay for Yellowstone!!!

Also also, two weeks from today I will be done with school! Thats right, I'm picking up my cap and gown in 14 days!!! How great is that!!!

Also also also, ten weeks from today I'm gonna be on my mish! I just don't think life could get much better than it is right now!!! 

k, that is all...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...