221 blog posts...
123 credits...
32 roommates...
24 textbooks...
12 months of winter...
9 semesters...
8 finals weeks...
7 wards...
6 apartments...
5 hair colors...
4 David Archuleta Concerts...
3 years...
2 laptops...
and 1 Bachelors Degree later…
I am done with my life at BYU-Idaho.
September 7, 2009 I moved to Rexburg, Idaho to begin college at BYU-Idaho. Today, at approximately 3:24 p.m, I finished my last final, thus finishing my undergraduate education. It's a little of an unreal feeling, knowing that as of now, I am done with school! The possibility of a graduate degree is very real, but as of now anything could happen. Today technically could have been the very last day of school I ever have! I have learned a lot of things, but I think the most important thing I learned was how to learn. I do not feel ready to enter the work force as a Healthcare Administrator right now, but thats what work experience is for! I am sure I will be able to find an entry level job, and because I have learned how to learn, I will be able to pick up the job quickly and then advance throughout the company. Luckily I have a mission to go on before I have to freak myself out about entering the work force, but when its time I will be ready!
I am so grateful for my parents who made this goal of mine achievable! Without their support I would never have been able to get my degree! They are the best!
Saturday I am moving away from Rexburg. I am actually getting pretty choked up at the thought of leaving Rexburg. As much as I have been annoyed at the weather, or the tiny-ness of the town, or the fact that its Idaho... I have truly loved Rexburg. Its been my home for three years, and it is really sad to see this part of my life end.
Having said that... I am completely psyched out of my mind to start my next phase of life! Sister Cordner is ready to report to the MTC exactly 8 weeks from today, and she could not be more excited! Indianapolis here I come!!!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment