Friday, July 6

Kidnapped

Today I was kidnapped by my roommates after work. I didn't even have a chance to go in the apartment, I just pulled into the parking lot and they were there ready to pick me up and take me some crazy place! Turns out that crazy place was Red Robin in Idaho Falls!!! YUMMMMM!!!! And then we went to Target! And to top it off how crazy fun and spontaneous this trip was, Crystal bought me a 1D Magazine, with a bunch of posters!!! It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me! (Wow if that was the truth than I need nicer friends!)

Anyway, I just had the best week ever and it ended with the best Friday night ever! And tomorrow... YELLOWSTONE! I would be telling you to expect pictures but with my camera missing and all... I just don't see how thats gonna happen! But if you want you can just google image Yellowstone, and then put a picture of me in that image, and then you will get the main idea!

Peace and Blessings everyone... peace...and...blessings...

1 comments:

Crystol D. said...

This post was just SO funny! hahaha. I love Friday nights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...