There are many choices we face every day. This weekend I had a few choices to make, like the choice to do homework, or the choice to goof off. Its probably not hard for you to guess what choice I made. The senioritis I have is at its worst, and the weather has just been amazing outside lately... so therefore this weekend I went horseback riding, and then spent like three hours just lying at the park. I thought about bringing homework to the park, but instead I brought my iPod. I thought about going to the sewing lab this weekend, but instead I watched a Law and Order marathon. I thought about starting my econ assignment thats due in two days, but instead I just didn't!!! AHH!!! I think I'm going to kill myself because of my lack of motivation! Where did it go! I can't find it anywhere! All I know is because of my goofed off weekend, I now have to spend probably all day on campus, today, tomorrow... and just about every day this week until I leave on Friday! If I can just survive this week I will be able to relax for a whole week, and then stress for about the next 4. But if I can just keep things in perspective... like the fact that I GRADUATE in only 47 more days.... then maybe that will give me the push I need to finish off this semester strong!
In other news... Disneyland is only a week away! Like this time next week I will be at the park! How awesome is that! (I will tell you, its REALLY awesome!)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment