Thats right, I'm 21 now! Not forever, for like 362 more days... but that seems like forever, right?! hahaha.
My birthday was really great. It was on a Sunday so it was actually pretty chill. I went to an 8:00 Sacrament meeting to see a friend give her homecoming talk, and then I went home and had pancakes, got ready for the day, and went to my singles ward at 1:30. The highlight of the day was the mission prep class we went to for sunday school. I'm just a huge fan of everything mission prep-ing!
The rest of the week has been spent in stores working on my mission wardrobe. Today I tried on what I have up to this point. So far I have bought 1 new dress, 5 new shirts, 4 new skirts, and 4 new cardigans. Plus I have 1 skirt and 1 dress that I already had that I still love and am taking with me. With that I made about 11 cute outfits!!! So I'm thinking just a few more blouses, and maybe 1 or 2 more skirts, and maybe another dress or two, and I should be good to go! Oh and I need to make sure I have jewelry too. And then of course I need to get shoes, a new bag, some new make-up... oh gosh, I have a lot to do before I leave!
Besides going shopping and going to see the movies like The Odd Life of Timothy Green, my days are pretty boring. I watch some TV, spend way too much time on pinterest, and I listen to Taylor Swifts song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" about 50+ times a day. In fact I'm on the 3rd time listening to it since I started writing this post! Its. Just. Soooooo. GOOD!!!
What else do you need updates on... Oh I know! A long time ago I had an idea of a novel I would write when I return home from my mission, and today Gaby gave me the idea of what the sequel should be! I'd like to tell you all about it, but I'm afraid someone would see it and write it before I get the chance to, so I'm keeping the premise to myself... but you should know that its gonna be good! I'm thinking of starting it as a blog, and if its popular I will try to make a novel out of it, and I'm like dead serious about it! I think it would be hilarious!!! So stay tuned for the RM Sister Cordner blogs! They will be bomb!
(Just started the song for the 4th time, never gets old!)
I guess I will just end this blog with a joke: What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
-And before you give me all the credit... you should know I saw that on pinterest.
7 years ago

1 comments:
Why are you not just living with me before you leave on your mission? Seriously I would watch it on repeat with you. And we have the Blue-Ray version which has even more special features! I can't wait for the next one... and the next one.
Post a Comment