I thought I would give you a brief look at my Denver week, starting with breakfast of each day!
Monday: I wasn't really in the mood for food this morning on account of me being rushed out of bed by a wake up call from my dad. Due to this early and rushed morning, I had little time for food, and downed some chocolate milk to hold me over. Then my dad and I got in the car and drove until we got to Santa Fe, New Mexico. The drive wasn't too long, and the company was great! Also listening to Pandora in your car is basically the coolest thing ever, so no complaints about this day!
Tuesday: Continental breakfasts are the best, sometimes! The little tiny hotel we stayed in had breakfast for us, and I decided on the waffel! I thought that was a great choice, and it really was! A perfect way to start the day. Then we made our way to Denver and had a great evening with the Cordners! This day's drive was a little less exciting than the day before, as most of New Mexico was a whole lot of nothing. Note to self, never move to New Mexico!
Wednesday: I woke up to the smell of french toast. Not only was it french toast, but it was made with french bread. This was a little confusing since just the very night before we were talking about our dislike for the french whilst watching the olympics, but the breakfast turned out to be quite delectable! The rest of the day was filled with Olympics watching and Denver exploring. I was shown the city by a friend who has lived here his whole life... and then we went bowling! I had been wanting to go for some time now so I was quite thrilled that I finally got to go! To top off a great day Kyle, Natalee and I ended with a Wendy's frosty and some Just Dance!
Thursday: Natalee made pancakes! This is when I decided that when I'm a wife I want to be just like her, and that before I get married I'm going to stay with them again and take wife lessons from my sister-in-law! I have been feeding myself cereal for 20 years now, and she made us breakfast two days in a row, so I'm pretty sure she wins! Then we put in some Pysch and watched some of their favorite episodes! We also had a trip to the fanciest mall I have ever been to and probably will never be able to afford to shop at! We finished the rest of the day with more Pysch and pizza!
Friday: Omelets! Kyle made my breakfast this time! Apparently he is really good at making eggs, and I pointed out that he doesn't really make them, he just cooks them! But he is really good at that! We tried to go mini golfing, but the traffic was quite horrendous, which was weird for a Friday at noon, but we figured with all the liberals in Denver who don't have jobs, Friday afternoon is when they all get on the freeway! (Ouch, was that mean to say... oh well, I already said it!) So instead we went to Old Navy and Chipotle. Both good ideas! The night ended with some Slurpees from 7 Eleven and a redbox!
This week has been absolutely fantastic at my brothers house in Denver! (Well Aurora to be exact). They have been so nice to let me stay so long, and as much as I hate to do this, I have to leave tomorrow. But no worries, I am fairly certain that one of the first trips I make when I return from Indiana will be to meet the newest member of my family up here in Denver! (Also we find out next week if that new member is a boy or a girl, so thats pretty darn exciting!) Also I don't really know why I felt the need to tell you all what I had for breakfast everyday this week. I just was thinking about it when I decided I should update my blog, so I went with it! Hope you enjoyed!
6 years ago

1 comments:
Despite my avowed Francophile tendencies, we are not averse to calling it "Liberty Toast" these days.
Post a Comment