Monday, August 23

Clean Christine

The first thing my mom did when she got her new Volvo was road trip us all the way to the grand canyon. When my dad got his new BMW, we went on multiple road trips, up in the superstition mountains, down to Bisbee, and then he went (WITHOUT ME) to Yellowstone! Well now it was my turn! Christine was begging me to take her somewhere outside the little Rexburg area. And since I love her so much, I agreed! It was supposed to be a big roommate trip, but 2 of my roommies backed down, so we had room in my car for more people. So I invited my friend Thomas to tag along. Then my other two roommates backed down. So it ended up just being me and Thomas and Christine! We went to Jackson Hole Wyoming, and it was such a fun trip!





BIGFOOT!!! AAAHHHHHH............



It was such a gorgeous drive. I should have taken more pictures of the trip but my battery was pretty close to dying on account of leaving it in the living room and having my roommates take multiple pictures of themselves! haha

Anyway, after we got home, Christine was pretty gross looking. She probably, no joke, had 50+ bugs die on her. Did I care about the bugs, NO! I cared about her poor windshield. Also we broke my rule of no eating in the car. I was getting pretty hungry on our way into the town, so we ate some crackers, and some Sour Patch Kids. Both leaving lots of crummys on the ground. :( I wanted to give it a carwash the second I got home, but it was pretty cloudy. The next two mornings I have woken up to tons of water spots all over her. Dang it rain! But today was a really pretty and clear day, so I decided after FHE to give her a car wash! I went to this place on the outskirts of town, I mean, it was like past wal*mart... crazy huh! But anyway, it was all very exciting. My roommate Heather and I had a blast! I got the deluxe wash, which was only the 2nd out of 4, I didn't think Christine was dirty enough for the $7.00 one....





After that fun adventure, we went to the little vacuum machine, put in a dollar, and vacuumed out all the crummys. I did my side and then I handed it to Heather and she did her side! Right after that we went to Wal*mart and I bought some wipes, it was in a package of two, and it was like, wipes for the window, and wipes for the dash! I'm pretty sure I am spoiling her, but Christine has been nothing but good to me! She deserves it!

Oh and guess what else, she has just gone over 500 miles.... they grow up so fast!!!

*BTW, if you didn't already know, Christine is the name of my car!!!

1 comments:

Angell said...

Seriously? You named your car? Uh...that's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. Ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...