Friday, August 20

Do you remember...

Do you remember? Do you remember? Do you remember... All of the times we had....

That's like one of my favorite songs. One time it came on in my car right as we were pulling into the parking lot, and me and my roommates stayed in the car and sang it until it was done.... haha, do you remember the time we sang do you remember in my car! :D That was a good time!

Want to hear of another good time I was thinking about recently. It was Easter and my family was pretty much grown up, but Keri and I still wanted to paint Easter eggs. I think I was a junior in high school. My mom had bought the stuff and told us that she boiled some eggs for us earlier that day. So that night Keri and I color the eggs! So on Easter, we didn't hide them, but we were going to eat them... so Keri pulls out one of the eggs we colored and goes to open it like you do with a hard-boiled egg, and it turns out we colored regular eggs, and the boiled eggs were in a different container! hahaha

How about when I was in high school... and I had watched a scary show, I think it was Supernatural, at my friend Alix's house, and we were freaked out. And then I go home, and before I went to tell my mom that I was home I went to the bathroom or somewhere... and so I am going down the hallway to my parents room and their door is cracked. When I reach for the door, I see my moms hand grab the door and I screamed! I had just watched a super scary show and here is someones hand appearing out of no where... SO SCARY!!!

My mom may not like me sharing this one, but last week when her and my dad were here for my birthday, we were playing Settlers a lot, (half of which I won!) and during one of the games my mom asked me if I ever go cow tipping! She says she felt bad for the cows because they can't get back up, they are stuck on their noses. I explained to my mom that you don't literally TIP the cow on its face, you push it over on its side... According to her that is just cow pushing over!!! I am pretty sure I have never laughed harder in my entire life!!!!

Or even just yesterday, I was at cold stone with my roommate and I got a call from Ty! He asked what the area code was for where I am living... So I say, 83440... and he says... alright, that's the zip code, now I need the area code... and I start dying laughing in the middle of cold stone. They guy was just about to take my order when I am standing there laughing uncontrollably. Ty was laughing too which just made me laugh harder. Eventually I was able to get the words out and I could say, 208... but it was really hard!

awww memories!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! that's funny!!! I am very glad that i read your blog after telling me to do so about 50 times. Love ya sista!!!
~Keri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...