Saturday, August 14

New...

Yes, I am going to brag a bit in this post, just apologizing in advance...

I love new things! This birthday was full of new things for me!


New Earings!!! (thanks Lauren and Jessica)



New clothes!!! (thanks mom and dad)
And I also got a few cami's that are not pictured!



New Hair!!! (thanks Roommates)



And last but not least... A brand new car!!!



And now for all of them together...

3 comments:

Angell said...

HEY! Sweet car! I love it! Is it the CRV? It looks hot! I love the new model! And you look GREAT in it! Oh man, the boys are going to be swarming. Nothing like a cute girl in a great car. I miss you! Sorry we didn't get to chat on your birthday. We were off to Cincinatti to be with Sean's family, so I didn't have much time to call. SORRY! But I do hope that you had a fabulous day! Love ya, sister!!!

WaWa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WaWa said...

You look so wonderful in your new ride!!! I'm so glad you had such a fabulous birthday!!! I love you Tara!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...