I don't know if anyone else has ever thought about this, but it has been on my mind a lot lately. I feel like I spend my entire life waiting. It seems like there is always something that is going to be happening that I am waiting for.
For example today:
Went to work, and spent the day waiting to be done with work.
Sent a text message to someone, and waited to get a respond.
Went to the kitchen to make my lunch, and waited for the microwave to beep.
Then I get off work, and now I am waiting for my friend to get off work...
I'm sure when I get to Red Robin tonight I will be sitting there waiting for my food to come.
In the long run...
I am waiting for someone to get back into town!
I am waiting for my parents to come see me!
I am waiting for my birthday!
I am waiting to get my new car!
I am pretty much always waiting for a text message.
I am waiting for my roommies to return back to me in the fall.
I am waiting to get my scholarship money!
I am waiting for the day I can go home again (probably Thanksgiving and then Christmas)
I am waiting for the best vacation ever! PARK CITY! (even if I can only go 1 day)
In the longer run...
I am waiting to be done with school so I can start working!
I am waiting to see if Graduate school really is for me.
I am waiting to find the special someone who will take me through the temple so we can be married for time and all eternity.
I am waiting to be a cute little house wife.
I am waiting to go on vacations with my siblings and their spouses to Disneyland (which my sister promised we would do since I missed the last Disneyland trip)
I am waiting for the day that I will leave my kids with my husband and meet my sister at Paradise Bakery Cafe like we have talked about so many times!
I am waiting the day that I will return to Europe, even if that day doesn't exist, I am still waiting for it!
point is, I feel like I am always just waiting... Maybe if I spent more time in the moment than looking forward to future events, life wouldn't feel so long!!!
6 years ago

1 comments:
I too am very excited for the day we leave our kids with our husbands and meet at Paradise Bakery! can't wait sista!
~Keri ♥
Post a Comment