Monday, July 18

Best Email Ever!

I finished my final presentation today for my Comm class. Last thing I had to do was take my math final and I would be done... so I get to work, pull up my email, and see this...



If it is really hard to see, the email says,

Tara,

You will not have to take the final for Math 111. Congratulations! I’ll just give you your average test score for the final, and you’ll have an A for the course (you don’t need to come on Tuesday). Thanks for working hard; it was a pleasure having you in class.

Thanks

My dad said that I'm lucky! I said that me working hard all semester long was not luck! haha...

BEST DAY EVER!!!

I'm done!!! No more school until January! I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...