Saturday, July 30

Boyfriends

Previously I posted about not wanting to be bored. I was mentioning this same thing to my roommates boyfriend. I was telling them that this was the first time ever that I have not been in classes, and that I don't know what to do with all my extra free time. He told me I finally have time to have a boyfriend. So now I can get on that and get a boyfriend! (Because its really that easy to just get a boyfriend!) Since the one guy that I really want to be my boyfriend isn't here right now... I decided to get an alternative boyfriend... his name is Michael Scofield. I have been watching Prison Break religiously since I ended Greys Anatomy (when my previous boyfriend was a brain surgeon I liked to call McDreamy!) Michael is basically gorgeous, and caring, and thoughtful, and insanely smart, and did I mention gorgeous... and he loves his family. Everything I ever wanted in a boyfriend! I decided that this was a good match. I have been on some really great dates this weekend. Friday night... Netflix. Saturday night... Netflix!!! I'm guessing that tomorrow night, I have another date lined up!

Who has time for real boyfriends when there are so many on Netflix!




*Don't you think we would look great together!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Tara....

you're loving little sister who is too lazy to log into her account.

B said...

I have a long list of TV boyfriends, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...