Saturday, July 2

Summer Snack

Want to know what my very favorite part of summer is.




Hint, its not Obama...

its Shaved Ice!

I have had two this week! I used to get them all year round in Arizona, but in Idaho, they have sno cone shacks that only open in the summer time. So I have to soak it up while I can! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE shaved ice! It is so good!!!

Also, my new favorite restaurant...

Costa Vida!!!

I went there for the first time last Winter, and this Spring I have a roommate who loves it! I started going a lot more, and now I go all the time! Its my favorite place ever! I almost always get a sweet pork salad, but sometimes I just go all the way for it and get a big ol burrito! So good!!!

So ya, for some reason I just felt like blogging about food today. Maybe its because I am hungry, or maybe because I just had shaved ice, and while I was having it, I thought... dang, this is so good! I should share with the world about how good it is!

So uh, here is another picture of our Commander-in-Chief eating my favorite treat! hahahahahaha...

1 comments:

nattapatta said...

You should have been here for Abby's blessing lunch/my birthday lunch! My mom makes to best cafe rio (better than costa vida) sweet pork salads and burritos. It was DELICIOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...