Friday, July 8

I Love Him!!!

I know that I am turning 20 in 5 weeks, but really I feel like I am just a little 17 year old who is hard core crushing on the mormon boy on American Idol...




In 2009 I got the chance to see him 3 times! First two were in Arizona with my sister Keri.

First was in Tempe...


Then in Glendale...


Then he came to my school... and I got to meet him!!! (aka, happiest day ever!!!)



In 2010 I saw him 3 times again!


First he came to Desert Book store to sign my book, and then I got this creeper shot!


Then he sang at my school again!!!


BEST ONE EVER is when I saw him sing with the Tabernacle Choir at Christmas. No pictures from that time, but it was the best I have ever seen him!

The reason I post is because today I was just online, got on his twitter, followed that to his website, clicked on upcoming shows, thought about ways I could go to Asia in the next month so I could follow his Asian tour... when I saw this...




If you can't really read that... it says that he will be in GILBERT ARIZONA IN SEPTEMBER!!! AAAAHHHHH.... (thats my hometown!) So the Constitution Days that I used to hate because they made us watch a horribly boring movie in our homerooms is the SAME Constitution Days that David will be singing at THIS SEPTEMBER! I guess I will be making a special weekend trip home the week after school starts! haha...



I CAN'T WAIT! The first thing I wanted to do was scream (which I did) and then call my sister. Too bad she is in Greece, and won't be home for another 2 days. I just can't take it anymore. I need my sister to come home, I need to scream on the phone with her and make plans with her and see our favorite American Idol alumni together!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comments:

KG Squared said...

you are hilarious Tara! and I love that you can take all of these random trips for things like this. It makes your life so exciting!! haha =)
I hope everything works out for you that weekend! Will the concert cost? Maybe I'll join you too... I live in Gilbert. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...