Wednesday, July 20

Free Snow Cone!!!

Brian Regan played little league baseball for the free snow cones at the end of the game.

I work for doctors for pretty much the same reason!

When I was working at the Orthodontics office, other specialties would send us paradise cafe cookies, donuts, and all sorts of assorted Christmas candies just because we referred people to their office. One time I got a bath and body works kit from a different office!

Today the nurse came to the front office and said there was Jamba Juice in the back! I went back there, and a doctor from the radiology office we refer people to had a cooler of 25 Jambas in it, with the different flavors written on them. So I got a razzmatazz. It was the coolest thing ever! Our break room had transformed into a Jamba Juice, and we could get any of those flavors for free!!!

That is why I work for doctors!!! All the wonderful free stuff we get!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...