"Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is without any work or is not interested in their surroundings."
-wikipedia
I haven't been bored in a long time... I am always so busy between school and work that I don't even have time to think about being bored. But I am done with school, until January at least, and I'm afraid that I am going to get bored. I remember talking to Ty right after he finished his bachelors degree. He was saying how bored he was when he got done with work, because he had no assignments to work on, no papers to write, nothing to study, and nothing to learn! I laughed at him at the time, but now I am feeling his pain! Today I did 10 sudoku puzzles! TEN!!! Thats way to many for 1 day. The LAST thing I want to do is be bored without school. I thought about taking online classes, but there really isn't a point. I have 2 semesters left, and I need to save my classes for those.
So I need to think of things to keep me occupied between the hours of 5p.m. and 8a.m. I will be sleeping for probably 8 of those hours, but that still leaves 8 hours for me when I'm not asleep and when I'm not at work to do something... So what should it be!? I have decided that I am going to give plasma this summer. It will be nice to have a little extra cash, and it really is good to give plasma! So that will be my extra money/service project twice a week! I will be attending the temple more regularly than I have been during the semester. I need it! And I also plan on like losing 400 pounds! (K not really... but 40 would be nice!) So sometime I will have to schedule in working out! But I still am afraid I will have a lot of down time! I have contemplated getting a 2nd job, maybe a part time night thing where I just work 6 to 10 each evening at some restaurant or opinion center or something... Just because if I'm not working, I will be sitting in front of my laptop or TV, and that is no way to spend a summer.
Any ideas of new hobbies or fun things to do to keep me occupied are much appreciated! I really don't want to be bored!!!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment