
Thats right everyone. I have it! BAD! I love Justin Bieber!!!! Heres how it started:
I was driving home from school about two years ago. I turned on the radio and there was this little boy on the radio talking about how he just signed a record deal with Usher and how he was moving to LA to work on some stuff. Then he sang One Time accoustically, and I was hooked! I thought he was so good! Honestly I thought it was a little black boy the way he was talking about Usher and sang one of his songs as well. So I get home and look him up and find that he has tons of videos of him singing covers. My favorite was him singing With You by Chris Brown. I kind of freaked out over him. I showed videos of him to my sister, my friends, and I even brought my laptop out to the kitchen and forced my mom to watch him sing. I think she just said with a glazed look on her face... He's really good Tara... while she did something else! Sorry mom! hahahha...
So then some time goes by. Everyday I am looking up his myspace that had like 2 pictures of him and one song. One Time. I am addicted to this song and I listen to it on repeat for the whole summer before I get to college. Once I get to BYU-Idaho, myspace is blocked. So I didn't bother looking it up anymore. Before I knew it the song was out on iTunes anyway. I think it was out around Thanksgiving time because I remember listening to it off my iPod on the way to Salt Lake for the break.
That Christmas I got Keri his CD. Not even sure if she wanted it, I just wanted her to have it. (Also, I totally let it leak what I got her when I said... Keri, In MY WORLD, I just don't tell people what they got for Christmas! She figured it out with a little help from google! haha) I took her CD and put it on my laptop and listened to it a ton in the Winter 2010 semester. Also I followed his youtube, so I saw it when he put up his acoustic version of Baby. That was in the beginning of the year. Then the day Baby came out on iTunes I'm pretty sure I bought it. I could go on about every time I heard a new song of his and how I fell in love all over again, but I am going to spare you all those details...
The reason I bring this up is because I watched Never Say Never for the 3rd time today, and each time I fall for him harder!!! Bieber Fever has kicked in again... If you hate him... just watch the movie. My roommate who likes to make fun of him said she was surprised at how good the movie really was. The reason he has gotten a bad rep has nothing to do with him, it has to do with his crazy physco fans! Those girls on the movie really scared me, and I'm a hard core fan of someone else... and I'm nothing like these Beiber fans! haha.
Basically... I wish I wasn't 3 years older than him. Then we might actually have a chance at true love! haha, okay not really. I just really really love Justin Bieber!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment