Friday, May 20

Obsessed

Fact: I love TV shows.
Fact: Its May, which means season finales
Fact: I hate/love season finales!

Now for my opinons!!!

Caution, this may have spoilers for those lazy people who haven't been keeping up with their shows!



I love this show! I thought the finale was pretty good! The two part paintball was clever, only it has already been done before. Also there was nothing that was really leaving me wanting to watch Community next semester. Anne and Abed kissed, and that was just really random and out there! They kicked Pierce out, then he won the game, then they let him back, and he said no. Ok, well that was weird! I feel like it wasn't a good finale. Maybe 3 episodes earlier when Shirley had her baby would have been a better finale... but the paintball game seemed weird to me. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I just thought it wasn't an amazing finale! And I"m really sad I won't see anything new from that show for a while...



I hate to say this, but I think this might have been my least favorite finale. Oh no, we don't have a manager, lets interview a to/n of weirdos, make the regular people look weird (Daryl) and then end it with a huge cliffhanger... Who will the new manager be? Well since we have been waiting since MIcheal said he was leaving to learn who the new manager was, this question is really old, and not the best to leave as the cliff hanger. I did like that Angela got engaged, and to a gay guy no less... that was kinda funny. And I thought Jim Carrey having to get back to the finger lakes was way funny... I just thought it ended badly.



BEST ENDING EVER!!! Here I was thinking that the finale was last week when the lab assistant died. But then they have another episode. So first I was happy because there was another episode left this season! So I'm watching it, watching it... getting really into the case, and making my guesses as to who killed the man. Also I'm so excited that Angela is having her baby, and all the while I'm thinking... whats amazing thats gonna happen to make this a finale. Then I started to get scared for the baby, what if he was blind, what if he dies... oh my gosh... and then the baby is just fine. So then theres like 3 minutes left, I'm ready to go to bed, and the best thing in the entire world happens. Bones tells Booth that she is PREGNANT with Booths child!!! AAAAHHHHHHH....... MAMA BONES!!! And the only thing better than her telling him that, is that when she says that, Booth smiles so big!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! Yes I literally screamed for a good five minutes as I jumped up and down and gave my roommates high fives and hugs! I have never celebrated immorality more that I did that very moment! BEST SHOW EVER!!!




Ok, this is a new favorite show of mine, and lets just say, I was NOT happy with the way this season ended. First off, Montgomery was the third cop!??!?!?! He was a part of Becketts moms death?!?! WHAT!!! And then, just when you think he is going to get Beckett killed, he gets killed. And then, while Beckett is talking at his funeral, she gets shots... AND DIES!!!! How the heck do you kill the main girl in the show! Thats NOT DONE!!! And then Castle tells her that he loves her, well why didn't he just do that seasons ago! Why does he wait until her last breath to say, Kate... I love you. She smiles, and then dies. How the heck will the show go on without her. I don't really want to watch Castle sit at home thinking about what to write in his book for a whole hour, or follow the other cops around. It just wouldn't be the same. I am very VERY sad about this one. In all that said, I think this was the most well done finale of the season. Even though it ticked me off!!!


But now reality has kicked in. TV shows are not real, and I should not be obsessing over them when I have this on my byui page:

2 comments:

B said...

Beckett can't be dead. No way they would do that--watch, they'll just have her in a coma for a while the way Booth was a few seasons back.

Amy said...

you do watch a lot of tv... haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...