Growing up I always LOVED Memorial Day! We were officially done with school, it was summer time, and it was also time to party! We always invited our cousins over and had a big pool party and a barbeque and just played the whole day!
Well last Wednesday something very awesome happened. 
Abigail was born!!! So thats when I decided I would come home and spend the weekend with my family! I first had plans to stay until Monday morning and travel back up on Monday. But with a little convincing from my mom, I decided to stay until tomorrow! I might miss my classes tomorrow, but I think spending time with your family is a little more important than 1 day of classes! And so now I get to stay for the party! My cousins are coming over later and we are going to party!!! They are playing softball right now but I didn't go because I didn't pack anything that would be good to play softball in! Oh well! Also I get to see Abby one more time today before I leave so that will be fun! I have just loved every second of being home! But I have forgotten a little that I still am in school... and I should buckle down after the party and get my homework done! Dang it!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment