Thursday, May 26

Obsessed Part 2

So this week has been a VERY exciting week... with 3 more amazing finales to blog about!!!



Make It or Break It had such a good finale! I was so glad that the girls finally worked things out and won GOLD!!!! But I was VERY disappointing that they made Max gay... that kind of ruined it for me. He was like my favorite! And I'm really glad that Lauren came clean with the whole thing about Sasha and that he forgave her! I was so scared when Payson accepted the money, and then she got offered a scholorship... that was pretty sad! It was a really good finale, I'm just so mad that Emily isn't there at all anymore. I thought maybe they would bring her back this episode or something, but nope... shes gone! So sad.



Glee is probably my most favorite show at the time! I have been dying all season because Finn and Rachel haven't been together. And then last week when he finally broke up with Quinn, I was SO EXCITED!!! Then when they got to NYC this last episode and Rachel said she couldn't be with him, my heart broke a little bit! I thought she was being very dumb about the whole thing. But I thought the NYC experience was great. I loved when Rachel and Kurt sang Wicked on the Broadway Stage! And I loved that they had breakfast at Tiffanys. They are so cute! Also I loved nationals, I thought the other groups were really good and so was New Directions! Okay, the first song Finn wrote was AMAZING! And then the fact that they kissed after the song... WOAH! That was pretty epic. The whole place was quite and it was really crazy... Then Mr. Shoester started to clap and they sang their next song... and then they didn't win. I was sad... but lets be honest, if they won, the show couldn't get much better. At least now they have next season to try and win Nationals! And Finn and Rachel better stay together! They were so kiss, the kiss in the library was SO CUTE!!! I didn't expect them to win anyway. OH! And Mercades and Sam! Did anyone else think that was a great match! I am so happy for both of them!!! :D
-Side Note, a Glee song just came on my Pandora! Its Sam singing Baby! Big fan, big fan!!!




And now for the real deal, the main reason people own a TV. American Idol!
I thought they did a really great finale! I really liked Casey singing with Jack Black! I also loved Lauren and Carrie Underwood! But lets be honest, the best part was Lady Gaga! (Ok, that was sarcastic...) I really did like crazy Steven Tyler singing his song. I LOVE that song, and he did a really good job at it! (Obviously... its his song! haha) Then... it was time. I was holding my breath. I couldn't take it anymore! I needed to know... all these thoughts were running through my mind. Each performance they all did, each funny thing they did, their auditions, everything about them, when my thoughts were interrupted by Ryan announcing that SCOTTY WON!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Go Scotty! He has been a favorite of mine since his audition! SO GOOD! Also, I have been saying that Scotty and Lauren should go out, and guess what, THEY ARE! At least I think they are! Its all over the internet today that these two are together. They way they kissed after he won, and how he hugged her super long and said that he will always love her... these little things tipped me off! I hope they can have a long and happy American Idol relationship!!! hahahaa


So I think that is all my shows! They are all over. I'm kinda heart broken. I have been watching The Voice on Hulu, so I guess I will keep watching that. But thats about it. Now to get back to real life. I am trying to finish all my homework due next Tuesday so that I don't have any homework to do to distract me from this little sweetheart...



Abigail Cordner, Born May 25, 2011 around 6:20 a.m. 7lbs 10 oz, 21 inches long!
I can't wait to go home tomorrow to play with her! And by play I mean just look at and maybe hold since 3 day olds don't really feel like playing! hahaha

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...