Thursday, May 5

Spring!

I was so mad when I saw that my favorite sister in law had updated her blog with this...


this blog now has an new post :)


Really Natalee?! Really...

Anyway, I thought I would blog about my new semester! I realized while I was talking with my dad last night that I am already 3 weeks into the semester! So far its just flown by! I am keeping really busy, but still have time to watch all my shows! haha...
So... my semester so far...

Classes = Awesome!
Homework = Not too bad!
Roommates = Coolest People EVER!
Job = well...

Seriously though, I really love this semester! I have classes that I am excited to go to everyday, and I am keeping up with my homework pretty well! Taking 15 credits + 20 hours of work a week can make for a busy busy girl. Lets just say, Mon-Fri 8-5 is completely booked... but thats life! I'm surviving!

Here is the most exciting part of what this semester holds for me...



I'M GOING TO DENVER!!! Here is whats happening. I got accepted to do an Internship Expedition in Denver next month! So I am going to meet with a bunch of healthcare professionals in Denver and try to set up an internship with them! I'm so so so excited! I think about it every day! I got my flight information today!!! YAY!!!

1 comments:

Angell said...

Tara! That's awesome!!! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...