Tuesday, October 11

Be Happy Now...

In President Uchtdorfs talk in the General Relief Society Conference a few weeks back, he told us 5 things to Forget Not. One of them was to be happy now! A lot of time people are always waiting for their "golden ticket" to be happy, when they should really be finding things in their life to be happy about right then! Well I'm not saying that I'm not happy now... I'm more like bored now. Don't get me wrong, I love my job! Just working all day is a heck of a life style. I can come home at 5 and be done for the day. But I miss the library, I miss having assignments and studying for tests. I would rather spend hours on blackboard rather than facebook/pinterst. I want to go to the testing center and buy myself a candy bar because I got an A on a test I studied hard for. I wish my life was revolving around something other than my television shows...

Here are things I'm really really excited about... (my golden tickets you could say)

Thanksgiving - 44 days!
David's Concert- 59 days!
Christmas- 75 days!
School starting again- 85 days!
The day I submit my mission papers- 184 days!
The day I graduate- 283 days!
My 21st Birthday- 306 days!

Don't get me wrong, I am happy... I just sometimes feel like I am at a standstill because I'm not in classes. I just honestly don't know what to do with my time. I am sad to say that today I came home, got on computer, and alternated between facebook, pinterest, blogs (which ya'll should really update btw), and youtube... I think what I'm trying to say is... I need a life!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...