Today I had planned on writing a happy blog about how excited I was that church softball was starting. Well instead, I'm writing an upset blog about how much I hate the rain. Its been raining all day, and its been gloomy and gross and horrible. So now instead of hanging out with my friends in the ward, I am inside watching Super Nanny and writing this hate blog. The worst part is knowing that it is going to rain like this all week, and in just a little bit... its going to snow. I'm so not looking forward to it being cold again. The summer just flew by WAY too fast!
This is what Winter should look like... This picture was taken at the end of December in Arizona...
This picture was taken in the beginning of January in Rexburg...
I think I like the first picture the best, and not just because of the super cute little girls in it! I think its about time I take a trip to Phoenix.
Oh and PS, my roommate of 3 weeks said that she has now found herself saying "Dang it" more than she ever has. She blames me... hahahahaha
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment