Monday, October 3

Spoiled!

Sometimes... I get spoiled. I'm not going to list out everything I have been spoiled with, but I am going to say what I just spoiled myself with!!!




A brand new radio for my car! Christine has been nothing but good to me, so I decided to spoil myself and spoil her at the same time and get this freakin sweet radio! Its a touch screen that I can work my iPod through, and it has a bluetooth. Today I pressed the phone button and called my dad while I was in my car. Hands free! It was like he was sitting right next to me talking! COOLEST THING EVER!!!

Today for FHE we had to go to Menan to the 1st councilors house, and naturally I volunteered to drive. My roommates took turn being the DJ, and we basically rocked out the whole way there! It was so much fun! I am in love!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...